With our built-in email marketing functionality, pre-generated emails get sent to webinar registrants to remind them of the webinar. You can edit them or you can add your own custom email with this guide for reference.
You can either schedule an email to send out to all registrants of a webinar or save it to send later. Up to 10 custom email notifications can be sent per webinar in addition to the default email notifications.
Learn more about email notifications in this guide.
To go to the Email Notifications page:
Click My Webinars on the left and you will be taken to the My Webinars page.
Find the webinar for which the registrants you want to send emails to are registered. You can send emails to one list of registrants at a time— grouped by webinar.
Click the Options button to the right then choose Email Notifications from the drop-down.
- For a webinar series, the instruction above brings you to where you can edit the registration confirmation email for the entire series. You can edit the rest of the email notifications for each individual webinar by clicking Show All to the right, clicking the options icon to the right of each webinar, and then clicking Email Notifications from the drop-down.
Here you will see all the emails that are scheduled to send for this webinar.
To add email notifications:
Click + Add Notification.
A floating window will come up where you can modify your own email notification.
Step 1: First, give the email a name for your own reference.
Step 2: When necessary, you may change your default "sent from" email address by clicking Change Email.
Step 3: Choose to send this email to all registrants, attendees only, or non-attendees only.
Step 4: Next, give it a snappy but informative subject line.
Step 5: For Send Type, choose to send the email manually anytime you are ready or have it scheduled to send out automatically.
- Relative Date & Time allows to specify when you want it to automatically send out. It is based on the time when you actually start or end your webinar regardless of the webinar schedule.
- Click Manual to manually send it anytime. You are able to save this email ahead of time and a Send Now button becomes available on the Email Notifications page after saving this email.
Step 6: Edit the message body to your liking. Click here to learn more about the email editor. Email tags are shown on the right used to auto-populate the email with the appropriate information when it sends out. Click on each tag or copy and paste them to the message body. Email tags are especially necessary when sending out the webinar/replay link because it is unique for each registrant.
Note: We cannot upload images, attach files, or use HTML codes on the message body. To include downloadable files to your emails, you can upload them to a file hosting site and place its sharing link on the emails.
Step 7: When you're done, click Save.
More options for your email notification:
1. Active - This is toggled to be enabled by default which means this email is scheduled to be sent. Disable this option if you do not want this email to send out.
2. Save as Default - Toggle this option if you want this email to be auto-generated with all of your upcoming webinars of the same type. The toggle is separate for the other types of webinars.
After saving, the email you added will now appear on the Email Notifications page along with the default emails.
3. If you added emails to be sent manually, click the Send Now button to the right of it anytime.
4. To delete email notifications that you've added, click the trash bin icon.
Note: If you deleted an email that was saved as default, it will no longer be auto-generated with upcoming emails of the same type.
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at email@example.com.