With our built-in email marketing system, reminders are sent to all registrants in the days and hours leading up to the webinar. You can remove, edit, or add emails.
Up to 10 custom email notifications can be sent per webinar, in addition to the default email notifications.
Learn more about email notifications in this guide.
To go to the Email Notifications page:
Click My Webinars on the left. You will be taken to the My Webinars page.
Find the webinar for which you want to add or edit emails. You can send emails to one list of registrants at a time— grouped by webinar.
Click the Options button to the right, then choose Email Notifications from the drop-down.
- For a webinar series, the instruction above brings you to where you can edit the registration confirmation email for the entire series. You can edit the rest of the email notifications for each individual webinar by clicking Show All to the right, clicking the options icon to the right of each webinar, then clicking Email Notifications from the drop-down.
Here you will see all the emails that are scheduled to send for this webinar.
To add email notifications:
Click + Add Notification.
A floating window will come up where you can modify your own email notification.
Step 1: First, give the email a name for your own reference.
Step 2: If necessary, you may change your default 'reply to' email address by clicking Change Email.
Step 3: Choose to send this email to all registrants, attendees only, or non-attendees only.
Step 4: Next, give it a snappy but informative subject line.
Step 5: For Send Type, choose to send the email manually, or have it scheduled to send out automatically.
- Relative Date & Time allows you to choose a time frame for automatic email sends, based on when the webinar occurs (for example, emails can be scheduled for 2 hours before the webinar starts, or 1 day after the webinar ends, etc.).
- Click Manual if you do not wish to schedule the email to send automatically. This will simply save the email; a Send Now button then appears on the Email Notifications page.
Step 6: Edit the message body to your liking. Click here to learn more about the email editor. Email tags to the right can auto-populate the email with the appropriate information (like the webinar title and time, for example). Click on each tag, or copy and paste them to the message body. Email tags are especially necessary when sending out the webinar/replay link, as such links are unique to each registrant.
Note: We cannot upload images, attach files, or use HTML codes on the message body. To include downloadable files to your emails, you can upload them to a file hosting site and place its sharing link in the emails.
Step 7: When you're done, click Save.
More options for your email notification:
1. Active - All automatic emails are active by default, but you can choose to disable any email.
2. Save as Default - Toggle this option if you want this email to be auto-generated for all of your upcoming webinars of the same type.
After saving, the email you added will now appear on the Email Notifications page along with the default emails.
3. If you added emails to be sent manually, click the Send Now button to the right at any time.
4. To delete email notifications that you've added, click the trash bin icon.
Note: If you delete an email that was saved as default, it will no longer be auto-generated for upcoming webinars of the same type.
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at email@example.com.