We send email notifications to all of your registrants to remind them of the webinar. You can edit these emails or add your own- up to 10 custom emails per webinar.
For a guide on how to add your own email notifications, click here.
As your webinar approaches, there are 5 emails scheduled to send by default. Each email contains the details of your webinar including the title, date and time, and the link to access the webinar. They go as follows:
- Webinar Registration Confirmation: sent immediately after registration
- Reminder: Your Webinar is Tomorrow: sent the day before your webinar
- Reminder: Your Webinar is Today: sent at 8:00 AM on the day of your webinar or 3 hours before your webinar starts if it's earlier than 8:00 AM
- Reminder: Your Webinar In 1 Hour: sent an hour before your webinar
- Your Webinar is Starting Now: sent 5 minutes before the start time
2 hours after the webinar ends, an email sends out to remind registrants to watch the replay:
- Thanks for Attending. Watch Again With a Replay: sent to registrants who attended
- You Missed It. We Got You Covered With a Replay: another email sent to registrants who didn't make it to your webinar
If you disabled access to your webinar replay or if you created a pre-recorded webinar for which replays aren't available: a simple thank you email sends out.
Getting to the email editor
Find the webinar for which you want to edit email notifications in My Webinars.
Click Options to the right of the webinar title, then click Email Notifications.
For series webinars, the above step will bring you to where you can find and edit the registration confirmation email for the entire series.
To find the rest of the email notifications for each session, click Show All to the right.
Click the options icon to the right of the particular session then click Email Notifications from the drop-down menu.
Editing email notifications
From here, you will find the email notifications for the webinar. To edit, click Edit Email to the right of each email.
Edit the subject and message body as you wish.
Note: Images and HTML codes are not supported. Plain text formatting is available.
Use any of the tags on the right to automatically populate the email with webinar details. Simply click to add.
If you want you can disable this email and prevent it from sending by clicking the Active toggle.
Or save this email as default for all future webinars of the same type by clicking the Save as Default toggle.
You can also send a test email to yourself to see how it looks like. Click the Send Test Email button and it will be sent to your account email address.
Note: The webinar link from a test email is a dummy link. In the actual email, your registrants will receive their unique webinar link.
When you're done, click Save.
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.