You can to share your screen to your attendees on a live webinar for better demonstrations.
To share your screen, you will need to use Chrome or Firefox. You can start sharing your screen as soon as you get to the webinar studio.
Step 1: Click the Share Your Screen icon on the left menu.
Step 2: Allow your browser to share your screen.
- On Chrome, a window will pop up where you can choose which window to share. Select Your Entire Screen or choose from the Application Window tab, then click Share.
- On Firefox, a window will popup in the top left corner. Select Entire screen from the dropdown menu, then click Allow.
Step 3: Your shared screen will be displayed in the bottom left corner of the webinar screen initially. Maximize the shared screen so that your attendees can see it better. You can either make it fullscreen or maximize it with your camera feed in the bottom left corner.
- To maximize your shared screen, double-click on it. This brings your camera feed in the bottom left corner. To bring it back up, double-click on your camera feed.
- To have your shared screen take over the webinar screen without your camera feed being displayed, click on the blue fullscreen button. The same button will now be in the top right corner of the webinar screen. Click on it to show your camera feed again.
- To see more options for showing your webinar screen, click the Change Layout icon on the left menu. Click here to learn more.
Step 4: To stop sharing your screen, click the Share Your Screen icon again.
Note: You may see a screen-within-screen effect when sharing your entire screen. This happens because the screen you are looking at reflects on the webinar screen in real time. When looking at the webinar studio, you will see the webinar screen displaying itself. You can immediately switch to another window or to the app you were going to show to get rid of the effect.
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at email@example.com.