To get to the page builder:
Click My Webinars on the sidebar to the left.
Find the webinar you want to edit. Click Options to the right of the webinar, then select Registration Page Template from the drop-down.
On the next page is the page builder.
To use the page builder:
Step 1: In the top left corner, select a page template. We offer a number of templates to choose from- including ones where you can add a logo or an introductory video. Feel free to explore!
- Click the drop-down in the top left corner.
- Select a default template under WebinarNinja Templates or under My Saved Templates where templates you saved for future use are found.
There are four (4) WebinarNinja templates to choose from - Minimal, Detailed, Neat, and Detailed Video.
- Choose and click on a template then click Select.
Step 2: Set up the background for your registration page with the image and color buttons in the top left corner.
- Click the image button then click Select From Gallery.
- Browse the WebinarNinja Gallery or My Images where custom photos you uploaded are found.
- Choose from Wide Cover Images or Other Images by clicking the drop-down and select the image you prefer for your webinar.
- Click on any image then click Save.
- To upload your own image, click the image button then click Upload New Image.
- From there, click Choose File, open your preferred image, then click Save.
- For a plain background, click the image button then click Remove Image.
- Click the color button and set a background color with the color picker and color slider, as well as with the preset colors. There is also an option to manually enter a hex code.
- There is also an opacity slider. Dragging to the left makes the background color transparent and dragging to the right makes it opaque.
Step 3: To add a logo click company logo, then click the image button beside it.
Step 4: There are modifiable text areas on the page. Click on a text area to edit and bring up formatting options.
The following formatting options are available:
- Text size
- Text color
- Text highlight color
- Text styles - Bold, Italic, and Underlined
- Text alignment - Left, Center, and Right
- Link - turn plain texts into hyperlinks
- Clear formatting
- Undo and Redo
- Tags to auto-populate with webinar-specific info
Step 5: Click the registration button to bring up color options. Click the color button right next to it or the 'A' button to change the text color.
Step 6: Edit the bullet points section to your liking. Click on any text area to modify it.
- Click on an empty area on the bullet points section to add or reduce the number of paragraphs.
Step 7: Modify the about host section as you like- whether some details about yourself or some information on a product/service you are promoting.
- Adding an image is optional. Whether you upload any image or not, the about host section adjusts accordingly.
- Click on an empty area around the about host section to bring up more options.
Step 8: At the bottom of the page are the countdown timer and the social media sharing buttons. These can be hidden or displayed.
- Click on an empty area within the countdown timer section to bring up and click on the toggle.
- Do the same for the social media sharing buttons.
Step 7: Click Preview to see how it would look like for registrants.
Step 8: Click Save.
- As an option, you can save the changes you made as a template for other webinars and/or save it as default for all new webinars of the same type.
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.