Email notifications and reminders are automatically sent to everyone who registers for your webinar. You can use the default emails provided by WebinarNinja or edit them as you preferred.
Learn more about email notifications in this guide.
To go to the Email Notifications page:
Step 1: Click My Webinars on the left and you will be taken to the My Webinars page.
Step 2: Find the webinar for which you want to edit email notifications.
- Click the Options button to the right then choose Email Notifications from the drop-down.
- For a webinar series, the instruction above brings you to where you can edit the registration confirmation email for the entire series. You can edit the rest of the email notifications for each individual webinar by clicking Show All to the right, clicking the options icon to the right of each webinar, and then clicking Email Notifications from the drop-down.
- Here you will see all the emails that are scheduled to send for this webinar.
To edit your email notifications:
Step 1: Choose the email you want to modify then click Edit Email to the right of it.
Step 2: You can change the subject line and message body of the email.
- Give your email a snappy but informative subject line.
- Edit the message body to your liking. Click here to learn more about the email editor.
- Email tags are shown on the right used to auto-populate the email with the appropriate information when it sends out. Click on each tag or copy and paste them to the message body. Email tags are especially necessary when sending out the webinar/replay link because it is unique for each registrant.
- Clicking Change Email will open a popup window where you can change your default 'reply to' email address. This change will apply to all of your emails and webinars.
- Here you can enter your preferred 'reply to' email address and save it.
- You may also send a test email and see how it will look like when it sends out. Click Send Test Email underneath the message editor. You will find the test email in your account email address.
Step 3: When you're done, click Save.
More options for your email notification:
- Active - This is toggled to be enabled by default which means this email is scheduled to be sent. Disable this option if you do not want this email to send out.
- Save as Default - Toggle this option if you want this email to be auto-generated with all of your upcoming webinars of the same type. The toggle is separate for the other types of webinars.
- Reset to WN defaults - Click this button to revert all modifications you have made on this email and set it back to the default.
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.