To learn about automated webinars, see this guide.
Step 1: Click Create Webinar in the top right corner of your screen. You can also click the blue +Create New Webinar button on the dashboard.
Step 2: Select the type of webinar you prefer. In this case, Automated.
Step 3: Give your webinar a title.
Step 4: Set the date and time of your webinar. The timezone is based on your Account Settings.
Specific dates/times is selected by default. This is what you will want to have the webinar run at certain dates and times. This cannot be changed later on.
Here are a few repeat options to choose from among others:
- Every week - Choose to have the webinar on certain days of the week.
2. Every day - Choose to have the webinar run at certain times of the day.
3. Every hour - Choose to have the webinar run every hour between your specified start and end time.
4. Every month - Choose to have the webinar run every month. When choosing a date that is unavailable on certain months, such as the 31st, those months will be skipped.
Choose when to start the first webinar and when the last webinar runs.
Step 5: Choose a video to use on the webinar by clicking Add Video Files.
Place a YouTube URL (either unlisted or public, not private) or upload a video (.mp4 or .mov up to 2 GB) from your computer.
Click Select From Library to choose a previously added video or a past live webinar.
Step 6: Click Create Webinar.
You can choose how many dates/times to show on the registration page and/or exclude specific dates from the selection.
If you want to give registrants the option to watch the webinar immediately in addition to specified dates and times, select Both as the timing instead.
On the registration page, there will be a drop-down from which people can choose when to watch the webinar.
- Choose a cover image to represent your webinar.
- Publish your webinar to get it ready for registrations.
- Edit the email notifications that automatically send out to registrants.
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at email@example.com.