A webinar host invites you to co-host by sending an invitation email. The invite can be sent any time before the webinar starts.
In the email are instructions for joining the Host in the webinar Studio.
✅ Join the webinar as a co-host
- Check your inbox for the invitation email.
- Click the link in the email to enter the webinar studio. You'll be able to do so 15 minutes before the webinar starts.
✅ Check Audio and Video
If this is your first time entering the studio, your internet browser may ask you for permission to access your mic and camera. Once that's granted, you can double-check your camera, microphone, and speakers in the studio settings window.
A toggle mutes/unmutes your mic. You can choose your preferred mic from the drop-down menu, if you have multiple microphones connected.
Use the visual mic meter to check visually if your preferred mic is working. The meter will react to your voice when you speak; there will be no movement if there's no sound.
Click the Test button to check your speakers or earphones. Make sure you can hear the audio clip that plays.
A toggle disables/enables your camera. Choose your preferred camera from the drop-down menu, if you have multiple cameras connected.
Use the camera preview to set up your camera and ensure that it's working.
✅ Check Your Connection Quality
Click Run Test to check your connection to our servers.
- Supported: Yes
- Quality: Good or Excellent
- Packet Loss: less than 0.5%
- Bitrate: more than 30 KB for audio, more than 1000 KB for video
- Supported Resolution: 1280x720 @ 30 fps
Results other than the above may lead to some impairments in audio or video, and potentially create some momentary disruptions.
The video resolution automatically adjusts according to the strength of your internet connection: from 640x480 @ 30 fps up to 1280x720 @ 30 fps.
✅ Enter the Studio
When you and your devices are good to go, click Enter The Studio.
You will now be in the studio, ready to start the webinar with the host.
If you lose your connection during a webinar or experience audio or video interruption, you can click Reset Webinar.
✅ Some tips for an optimal experience
- Use either Chrome or Firefox on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Check that your browser is up to date.
- Ensure a stable internet connection. It is strongly recommended that you use a hardwired device, but if you can only connect through Wi-Fi, be sure that your signal is at 100% and be as close to your router as possible.
- Close any app or program that you do not need for the webinar, to prevent their consuming excessive bandwidth.
- Allow your popups to run on your browser with WebinarNinja. Here are guides for Chrome and for Firefox.
✅ Co-hosts permissions
- Use the chat area - You can communicate with webinar attendees via text in the chat area.
- Comment on the questions area - Only the host can mark questions as "answered," but you can post your responses to any questions.
- Screen Share - You can initiate screen sharing, displayed in the bottom left corner of the webinar screen. However, only the host can maximize your screen in the overall Studio display.
- Upload Slides - You can upload and open slides. The slides will be displayed in the bottom left corner of the webinar screen. Only the host can maximize.
- Upload Video - You can upload and play YouTube videos.
- Disable/Enable your mic and/or camera - The toggles for your mic and camera appear at the bottom of your camera feed, when you hover your cursor over it. You can click these toggles to disable or enable your devices.
Note: The co-host does not receive the standard email reminder and follow-up notifications for the webinar. If you wish to receive the email notifications, you can register as an attendee with a different email address than the one the host registered you as a co-host with.
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.