When you have a screen share, slides, a video, or presenters on your webinar, you can choose how these are laid out and appear on the webinar screen.
Click the layout icon on the left menu to choose from 6 different layouts.
1. Picture-in-picture view - shows one maximized stream with smaller streams in the bottom left corner
2. Side-by-side view - works for 2 streams
3. Gallery view - shows 2 streams or more of equal size
4. Presenter below view - shows one maximized stream with smaller streams underneath
5. Presenter left view - shows one maximized stream with smaller streams on the left side
6. Top-and-bottom view - works for 2 streams
To maximize one screen, hover over it and click the expand icon. This will hide other streams if there are any.
Clicking the expand icon again will restore any hidden screens.
For the picture-in-picture view and presenter views, you can double-click on one of the smaller streams to present it as the primary stream.
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at email@example.com.