We've prepared a few important things for you to consider before you start broadcasting.
- Internet connection solid? Wired connection is recommended.
- Any other devices in home/office sucking up internet bandwidth?
- Any other apps in your computer consuming bandwidth? Close what you do not need.
- Laptop power supply plugged in?
- Good lighting in front of me?
- Is webcam at eye-line level?
- Wearing earphones to prevent any audio feedback?
- Presentation slides uploaded to Studio?
- Created offer in Studio?
- Smiling? Have fun on your webinar! 😃
For a more detailed guide on how to plan, create and run a successful webinar, you may also check out Omar's blog on 'How to Run a Webinar'.
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at email@example.com.