Here's a few important checkpoints before you start broadcasting:
- Got a solid Internet connection? Use a wired connection if possible.
- Any other bandwidth-hungry devices around? Disconnect them so they don't suck up all the Internets.
- Any other apps running? Close whatever you don't need.
- Computer plugged in? Don't wanna be scrambling for power mid-webinar.
- Are you well-lit? We recommend a nice, simple ring light.
- Is your webcam at eye-line level? You should never look down at your camera.
- Wearing earphones? This prevents audio feedback.
- Are your presentation slides uploaded to the Studio?
- Got an offer ready to roll in the Studio?
- Are you breathing? In. Out. You got this.
For a more detailed guide on requirements and recommendations for optimal live webinar experience, see "Technical Tips for Running Live Webinars".
You can also check out our definitive guide, 'How to Run a Webinar'.
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.