Email notifications and reminders are automatically sent to everyone who registers for your webinar. There are default emails provided by WebinarNinja which you can edit.
By default, there are 6 emails scheduled to send as your webinar approaches. Each email contains the details of your webinar including the title, date and time, and the webinar/replay link. They go as follows:
- Webinar Registration Confirmation, sent immediately after registration.
- Reminder: Your Webinar is Tomorrow, sent the day before your webinar.
- Reminder: Your Webinar is Today, sent at 8:00 AM on the day of your webinar by default or least 3 hours before your webinar starts depending on its start time.
- Reminder: Your Webinar In 1 Hour, sent an hour before your webinar.
- Your Webinar is Starting Now, sent 5 minutes before the start time.
- Post-webinar emails, sent two hours after your webinar ends. There are three variations:
a. Thanks for Attending. Watch Again With a Replay, a replay email sent to registrants who attended.
b. You Missed It. We Got You Covered With a Replay, a separate replay email sent to registrants who didn't make it.
c. Thanks for Attending, a simple thank you email sent to each registrant if you chose not to enable access to the replay.
You can also add your own email notifications- up to 10 custom emails per webinar.
To go to the email notifications page
Step 1: Click My Webinars on the left and you will be taken to the My Webinars page.
Step 2: Find the webinar for which you want to edit email notifications.
- Click the Options button to the right then choose Email Notifications from the drop-down.
- For a webinar series, the instruction above brings you to where you can edit the registration confirmation email for the entire series. You can edit the rest of the email notifications for each individual webinar by clicking Show All to the right, clicking the options icon to the right of each webinar, and then clicking Email Notifications from the drop-down.
Step 3: Choose if you want to edit the emails or add a new one.
Note: It is recommended you add an SPF record to your domain to approve our mail provider to send mail as you. We utilize SendGrid which takes our customer's security seriously. You can add the following to your SPF record:
Please refer to the following document and/or have your IT personnel follow the instructions: https://sendgrid.com/docs/glossary/spf/
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.