If you want to have people register for your webinar on Leadpages or a custom landing page, we provide a registration form that you can embed in it.
When people visit your website or custom landing page, they will see the registration form and be able to enter their name and email address right there! After registering, they will receive a confirmation email with their unique link and other details about the webinar.
Step 1: Create a registration form. See the “Creating a registration form” section in this help article for a guide.
Once your registration form is set up, you are now ready to place it on your custom registration page.
Step 2: Take the code from your registration form.
- Click the “Integrations” icon from the sidebar.
- Click the “Registration Form” tab.
- Click the “Copy Code” icon to the right of the registration form you are using.
Step 3: Go to the page in which you want to embed a registration form and get to edit mode. Take a look at this guide from Leadpages for your reference.
- To add the code, select the HTML widget on your page on Leadpages, then click HTML to open the editor. Once selected, you will be able to paste in the registration form code.
- Click the blue “Save” button within the HTML widget after adding or changing the code to ensure that it’s retained when you publish or update your page.
Step 4: Publish your page and that's it! You may want to edit the rest of your page further but you should now be ready to accept registrations from your own page.
Those who register through this form will be automatically added to your webinar’s registrants list and they receive webinar email notifications via WebinarNinja.
Note: The registration form cannot be used with paid webinars.
As a workaround for paid webinars, you can set up a button or a link on your website to send people to your paid webinar on WebinarNinja. That way, you can securely collect payment via our Stripe integration for paid webinars.
- You can set up a custom thank you page or keep the default thank you page. Either way, we suggest modifying the default thank you page as this is where your registrants will be waiting for you before getting into the webinar page.
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.