We understand: your website is cool. It's smart to let people register for your webinar right from your own little corner of the 'net.
To let people register from your website or a custom landing page, just embed our registration form! Folks can enter their name and email, and sign up then & there.
After registering, they will receive a confirmation email with their unique link and other details about the webinar. Here's what to do:
Note: you cannot embed forms for paid webinars.
Creating a registration form
Step 1: Click the "Integrations" icon from the left menu.
- Click the Registration Form tab.
Step 2: Click the blue "+Create New Form" button.
- Choose the webinar you want to create a form for and click "Continue".
Note: If you do not see your webinar listed here, it may be unpublished.
Publish your webinar first then try again.
Step 3: Start creating the look of your registration form.
- Set up the initial text for the registration form. Use the formatting options to your preference.
- Enter a text for the registration button.
- Choose a color for the registration button.
- Choose if you want the button to be "Rounded" or "Rectangular".
- Click "Yes" if you want a solid background for your registration form. Click "No" if you want it to be transparent.
- If you clicked "Yes" above, choose a background color.
Step 4: Click "Save".
You now have a registration form ready to be embedded in your website.
Placing the registration form on your website
Step 1: On the registration form page, find the webinar you want to embed a registration form for and click the "Copy Code" icon to the right. There will be a small blue popup to confirm you have copied the code.
Step 2: Go to the page in which you want to embed a registration form and find the option to place an iframe code. In this case, we are using Google Sites.
If you're not sure where this option is in your page builder, you can contact their support team.
Here’s how it looks once previewed:
Publish your page, and that's it! You are now ready to accept registrations from your own site.
Those who register on your website through this form will be automatically added to your webinar registrants list, and receive webinar email notifications via WebinarNinja.
As a workaround for paid webinars, you can set up a button or a link on your website to send people to your webinar on WebinarNinja. That way, you can securely collect payment via our Stripe integration for paid webinars.
- You can set up a custom thank you page or keep the default thank you page. Either way, we suggest modifying the default thank you page, as this is where your registrants will be waiting for you before getting onto the webinar page.
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at email@example.com.