To co-host on WebinarNinja, all you need is a free account. If you don’t already have one, you'll be prompted to sign up.
A webinar host invites you to co-host by sending an invitation email. The invite should be sent any time before the webinar starts. In the email are instructions to help you get started.
✅ Accept the invitation to co-host
Step 1: Check your inbox for the invitation email. Click on the first link in the email to either log in or sign up.
If you already have a WebinarNinja account, the link will lead you to the login page. If not, the link will lead you to the sign up page as seen below.
Step 2: Once signed up and/or logged in, you will see a confirmation message to co-host a webinar.
✅ Log in to the webinar as a co-host
You can log in to the webinar studio as early as 30 minutes before the webinar starts. You cannot get in the webinar studio earlier than that.
There are two ways to get in to the webinar studio as a co-host:
- Click on the webinar studio link provided in the email...
- ...or log into your WebinarNinja account where you will find your co-hosted webinar. Click on Open Page on the far right.
✅ Set up your mic and camera
If this is your first time entering the studio, your internet browser may ask you for permission to access your mic and camera. Once that's granted, you can check your camera, microphone, and speakers in the studio settings window.
- Check your microphone with the volume meter. You'll want to make sure your volume level peaks at around 40-60%.
- Click the Test button to check your speakers or earphones.
When you and your devices are good to go, click Enter The Studio.
You will now be in the studio and ready to start the webinar with the host.
✅ Some tips for optimal experience
- Use either Chrome or Firefox on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Check that your browser is up to date.
- Ensure stable internet connection. It is recommended that you go wired, but if you can only connect through Wi-Fi, be sure that your signal is at a 100% and be as close to your router as possible.
- Close any app or program that you do not need for the webinar to avoid them from consuming bandwidth. Streaming a live video broadcast can be demanding.
- Allow your popups to run on your browser with WebinarNinja. Here are guides for Chrome and for Firefox.
✅ Co-hosts permissions
- Use the chat area - You can communicate with webinar attendees verbally on camera, and via text in the chat area.
- Comment on the questions area - You may not be able to mark questions as answered, but you can post comments on them.
- Screen Share - We find that Firefox works great for sharp screen-share resolution. You can initiate screen sharing, displayed in the bottom left corner of the webinar screen. Only the primary host can maximize it on the screen.
- Upload Slides - You can upload and open slides. The slides will be displayed in the bottom left corner of the webinar screen. The primary host maximize it.
- Upload Video - You can upload and play YouTube videos.
- Disable/Enable your mic and/or camera - The toggles for mic and camera appear at the bottom of your camera feed when you hover your cursor over it. You can click these toggles to disable or enable your devices.
Note: The co-host does not receive email notifications about the webinar. You may request the registration link of the webinar from the host and register as an attendee with a different email address to get the email reminders attendee’s get including the replay email after the webinar.
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.