About webinar replays
WebinarNinja automatically records live webinars. The recording starts from the moment you click on the Start Broadcast button and ends when you click the Stop Broadcast button.
Live webinars are limited to two hours per session. While webinars may continue to broadcast beyond two hours, only the first two hours are captured in the recording.
It may take up to 60 minutes for your webinar replay or recording to process before it becomes available for you to view and download and for your webinar attendees to watch.
An email will be sent to all registrants for the webinar two hours after your webinar ends. It will include a link to access the replay anytime or before it expires.
The recording functionality is only available for live webinars- individual or series. It is not available for pre-recorded webinars.
Accessing the webinar replay
- Click My Webinars from the left menu.
2. Click Past Webinars from the top and find the webinar you want to view.
3. Click Options to the right of the webinar title...
...then click View Replay from the drop-down. You will be taken to the page where you can view the replay from.
This is how the replay page will appear. Here all of the chat messages, questions, polls, and offers that were posted during the webinar will be visible.
Downloading webinar replay
Under Past Webinars, find the webinar replay you want to download.
1. Click Options to the right of the webinar title then click Download Replay.
The download will immediately start. You may be asked where you want it saved.
Setting replay availability
By setting replay availability, you can:
- Limit accessibility for a number of days after the webinar
- Disable access to all existing registrants and registrants from after the webinar
By disabling access to the replay, a simple thank you email will send out to registrants without any replay link. If replay access was disabled after replay emails were sent, the replay link becomes invalid.
Anytime before or after the webinar, find the webinar for which you want to limit replay availability on the My Webinars page.
- Click Options to the right of the webinar title then click Webinar Settings.
2. Under Webinar Replay Settings, you can specify the availability of your webinar replay.
- No Expiration - Leave the replay available indefinitely (default setting)
- Expire After - Specify the number of days it remains available from the day the webinar occurred
- No Replay After Webinar - Prevent existing registrants from accessing the replay and the webinar is closed for post-webinar registrations
3. If you preferred, you can make your chosen settings the default settings for all of your webinars by clicking the checkbox that says Use these settings as default for all my webinars.
4. Click Save Changes and you're all done!
For further assistance, contact us through live chat at the bottom right of this page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.