The integration works to automatically add webinar registrants to your mailing list in Infusionsoft. Do this if you want to continue communicating with registrants via Infusionsoft after your webinar or simply collect email addresses for future use.
To set up the integration for the first time:
Setting up the integration for the first time also becomes the default for all of your existing and upcoming webinars.
Step 1: Click Integrations from the left menu.
- Go to 3rd Party Apps.
Step 2: Click Connect under Infusionsoft.
- Log into your Infusionsoft account by entering your email address and password.
- Allow integration permissions by clicking Allow on the next page.
- You will get a message that the connection was successful. Infusionsoft will now appear Connected.
Step 3: Select an existing tag that you want to use then click Update. These settings will apply to all registrants- attendees or non-attendees.
- Once done, the integration will appear Active.
You're all set! Your webinar registrants will now be synced with Infusionsoft. The integration that you set up will become the default for all of your webinars.
To change the default setting:
Go back to Integrations > 3rd-Party Apps, then click the gear icon under Infusionsoft. You can also disconnect the integration from here by clicking the power icon.
To set a specific setting for a particular webinar:
Step 1: Click My Webinars from the left menu.
- Find the webinar for which you want to change settings, click Options to the right of it, then click Email Integrations.
- Here you will see all CRMs currently connected to your account. Choose Infusionsoft or any one of the CRMs and click the gear icon to the right of it.
Step 2: On this page, you may see "Active (account settings)" which means that this webinar currently follows your account default settings.
- You can now choose another tag for this particular webinar then click Create for Webinar.
Note: Only those who signed up after the integration is activated will get added- not existing registrants. To add existing registrants, export the list as .csv then manually import the file to Infusionsoft.