Go to the page builder:
Step 1: Click My Webinars on the sidebar to the left.
Step 2: Find the webinar you want to edit. Click Options to the right of the webinar, then select Thank You Page Template from the drop-down.
Step 3: On the next page is the page builder.
Use the page builder to edit your thank you page:
Step 1: In the top left corner, select a page template. There are two (2) WebinarNinja templates to choose from- Minimal and Minimal Video.
- Click the drop-down in the top left corner.
- Select a default template under WebinarNinja Templates or under My Saved Templates where templates you saved for future use are found.
- Choose and click on a template then click Select.
Step 2: Set up the background for your thank you page with the image and color buttons in the top left corner.
- Click the image button then click Select From Gallery.
- Browse the WebinarNinja Gallery or My Images where custom photos you uploaded are found.
- Choose from Wide Cover Images or Other Images by clicking the drop-down and select the image you prefer for your webinar.
- Click on any image then click Save.
- To upload your own image, click the image button then click Upload New Image.
- From there, click Choose File, open your preferred image, then click Save.
- For a plain background, click the image button then click Remove Image.
- Click the color button and set a background color with the color picker and color slider, as well as with the preset colors. There is also an option to manually enter a hex code.
- There is also an opacity slider. Dragging to the left makes the background color transparent and dragging to the right makes it opaque.
Step 3: There are modifiable text areas on the page. Click on a text area to edit and bring up formatting options.
The following formatting options are available:
- Text size
- Text color
- Text highlight color
- Text styles - Bold, Italic, and Underlined
- Text alignment - Left, Center, and Right
- Clear formatting
- Undo and Redo
- Text tags to auto-populate with the appropriate webinar info
Step 4: Click the Add To Calendar button to bring up color options. Click the color button right next to it or the 'A' button to change the text color.
Step 5: At the bottom of the page are the countdown timer and the social media sharing buttons. These can be hidden or displayed.
- Click on an empty area within the countdown timer section to bring up and click on the toggle.
- Do the same for the social media sharing buttons.
Step 6: Click Preview to see how it would look like for registrants.
Step 7: Click Save.
- As an option, you can save the changes you made as a template for other webinars and/or save it as default for all new webinars of the same type.